A day in the life of Us. Our life, Our journey, and Our thoughts about everything...

Monday, December 27, 2010

Good-Bye 2010

Well, it has been too long since my last blog and a lot has happened that I need to catch you all up on. I will start with Harry's deployment. Harry is currently deployed for 6 months but I can't say his location but know that he is safe and well. We packed our house up and put our stuff in storage while me and the animals came to stay with my parents in Georgia. I came back to GA to finish college while I had all the extra time on my hands while Harry is away. I am currently enrolled at Wiregrass Georgia Tech (formally known as Valdosta Technical College)for Cosmetic Esthetics to become an Esthetician. You may ask what is an Esthetician?? It's cosmetic skin care for the face, such as chemical peels, microdermabrasion, facials and so on. I am scheduled to graduate in July/August 2011 and I couldn't be more excited.


On to the next thing...our kitten Nila that we rescued is growing like a weed. She is almost 7 months old and is into everything. Her and Max get along great and really love each other. She learns from Max as she grows, so she really thinks she is a dog at times.




Oooo...I got a new car back in Sept. I had to have a ride to get back and forth to school so here she is...




This has really been a great year. I have met new people, accompolished things I never thought I would, became a stronger and more independent person, and set myself on a great career path. I am thankful for being able to be here with my family during this long deployment but I am counting down the days till my hubby comes home and we get to go back to California and our friends there. Bring on 2011 Baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment