A day in the life of Us. Our life, Our journey, and Our thoughts about everything...

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lots of Updates..

So, there has been a lot going on in the Sinner house lately. First off..Harry is deploying towards the end of this year for 6 months so Max and I will be going back home to stay with the family. I am not allowed to say where he is deploying but he will be safe. I am not looking forward to him leaving but on the upside I am excited to be able to spend all that time with my family and friends that I haven't seen in along time. We will be moving out of the house we live in now and putting our stuff in storage so we can save up all that BAH while he is away. Obviously we will have to find another place to live when he gets back but we are fine with that.

On another note, Harry had his promotion ceremony for Staff on Friday. He won't actually sew on until he finish ALS which he starts May 25th. I am so very proud of him and all his hard work. Pics from the ceremony will follow soon once I get the email for them. He is actually starting to like his work center more so I am glad of that.

I have finally made some great friends, 3 of which are pretty awesome girls. I am glad to finally have some gal pals to chit chat and hang out with.

Bethany, Kalei, Me, & Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment